Wednesday, January 14, 2009

post6

Today is the day we have been waiting for. Michael is much more like himself. Talking to the doctors and nurses, and his family. We are so glad to be able to look into his eyes and see he is gaining strength every day.
Keep those comments coming. They make us all so happy.

19 comments:

  1. Michael, best wishes for speedy recovery, so glad that you are getting better.

    Elina Vaysman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,

    I've been away, and just heard this very distressing news about Michael. Please let him know that our prayers and thoughts are with him through this tough time. I can't have anything happen to my sushi partner!! All the best to the rest of your family, and I'll be reading these updates with great interest!

    Bill Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with Michael and the family. I am pleased to hear his condition is improving and look to Michael's full recovery.

    Brian Schwarzbach Atlantic Casualty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts are prayers are with you and your family during this time. I am so happy to hear that Michael is improving each day! Thank you for the updates!
    Heather Frain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo glad to hear Mike has rejoined the aware...Just keep calm when watching the Eagles on Sun!...Deborah, Dan, Chelsea and Jessie (yes, a new mini poodle has joined our family :) ) wish ALL the Kravitz and Shapiro family the best of thoughts and health...Love you all!

    Dan Bronstein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leigh recently told me about Michael - such upsetting news. I've been thinking positive thoughts for him and your family - Leigh and David have too, of course! Just received your blog address today. Thankfully, he seems to be on the road to recovery. I will read your updates and pray that he gets healthier and stronger each day. And Sherry, I hope you are taking care of yourself during this difficult time.
    Linda, Leigh and David Drachman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael and Family - I really shouldn't be writing on company time, will make it short! Keep the good news coming, we are all praying and working toward your speedy recovery and return. As Nick said, ANYTHING we can do...just ask. Barb Randall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kravitz Family:

    We are thinking of you and wishing Michael a full and speedy recovery.

    Larry Dash
    and your friends at Dash & Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kravitz Family -

    So great to read this post. Michael and the family remain in our thoughts and prayers as we freeze in the Midwest!

    Warm Regards,

    Dan Djordjevic, John Black &
    the Staff of Axiom Insurance Managers

    ReplyDelete
  10. We continue to day prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

    Barry Bressler & Betty Gross Eisenberg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very best wishes to Michael for a speedy recovery and hang in there Sherry. Frank Schwartz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just heard about Michael from Dan at cards on Monday night.I want to wish Micheal a speedy recovery!I know your in good hands as the doctors at Abington Hospital saved my life two years ago.The card game wishes you all the best and get well soon as well. I expect to see you one monday night soon. It is good therapy for the heart.

    Fredda,Jon,Scott,Ilyse, and David Weinfeld

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael:
    Good seeing that you are on the mend.......
    See you soon again,
    John De Keyser

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michael,

    I am so very glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I hope you get to hear your daughter sing in Temple VERY SOON. NACHAS has great healing powers. Hope to speak and see you when you are up to it. All the best wishes to you and your family.

    Steve Gerstman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Kravitz Family -

    So glad to hear Michael is doing so well. We miss you all and are keeping you in our hearts and prayers. With love,

    The Marcottes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Michael,
    I just found out about this wonderful website. We have all been so concerned. Michael, Andy Laura and even my Uncle David have called daily to hear of your progress. It is wonderful to be able to report back that you are doing so much better. I have prayed every day and I am joyful to know that you are getting better.
    The idea of giving to charities is wonderful. I will surely do so. However!!, That will not stop me from bringing you croutons and spicy potatoes!
    Let us know when you can have visitors!

    With love Ellen , Larry and our family

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rich told me the good news today! I am so happy Michael is responding so well. I am still thinking of you all everyday - my offer still stands, anything at all that I can do please don't hesitate to let me know. Thoughts and prayer are with you.
    - Staci

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michael,
    Keep up the road to recovery that you are on. Sandy and I keep checking this blog to watch your progress. Next step- get out of there.
    Good luck,
    ur cuz Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michael, Please know that I was in touch with Joan almost immediately after your episode, and have been corresponding with the Bresslers to stay up to date on your condition, and progress.
    Also know that our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. You're so strong, just continue to improve!

    Love, Terri and Michael

    ReplyDelete