It has been a long and friutful day.
Today Michael began some small phisycal therapy. Streching, and most importantly walking through the halls of the hospital. (accompanied of course)
We are all so proud of the great effort he is putting forth to make himself strong again.
Tomorrow is a very big day for the Kravitz family.I am driving Maxi to Baltimore Maryland to begin school. We are all so thankful that Michael is alive and on the mend to see this day, even if he can't join us for the trip.
Goodnight to all of our wonderful friends, thanks again for the amazing comments you have left us. And for the donations as well. They are giving our whole family hope and strength.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Sherry and family,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that Michael has made such great progress. The Denver crew wishes him much love, and with all the support and prayers of his loving family and friends, he can only continue to improve.
Love to all,
Diane, et al
I am so happy that things are looking up. I have been very worried and I am so happy that he is ok. Everyone has been worried from the start and this just makes all the worries go away. Its been awhile since I've seen you all, but just know I love you all and have been thinking about everyone every day! Tell Maxie I'm only 30 minutes away from Baltimore so if she needs anything just let me know! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteCharie
Sherry,
ReplyDeleteMaxi can't begin school. Say it ain't so. Just yesterday she had her Bat Mitzvah.
Tell Michael that we are really pleased with his progress. Walking in the hospital halls will lead to running, and then to sailing, and who knows what else. Go Michael!!!!!
Frankie & Sandy
Dear family & friends -
ReplyDeleteThe other day as I worked off my emotion in the gym and the last song that played on my iPOD was "Here Comes The Sun". I played it a few times...it was like a big warm blanket hearing those words...and was a strong reflection of progress as of this day !
Safe travels to Sherry & Maxie!
Susan (Michael's younger sister).
Wow!!! What great news. I'm not surprised because I know what a fighter you are. Keep up the good work and you'll be back in the front row again.
ReplyDeleteWe love you and you are in our prayers.
Aunt Judy and Uncle Ted
It's great to hear that Michael is on the road to recovery. Rich has been keeping me posted. Best wishes,
ReplyDeleteDavid Greene and the folks at Weber Gallagher.
so glad michael is improving each day.... i knew he would.. i just felt it!
ReplyDeletecan't wait till he is home we can give him a big hug...won't be long now..we will see you on Cinnamon Circle
love,
terri and michael
Fantastic! that calls for 1st round of Hava- Nagila
ReplyDeletesafe trip and good luck to Maxi
Sherry, stay strong and please keep posting and updating Michael's progress and achivements.
Michael, Wishing you Re'fu'ah Shle'ma - complete recovery
love
Etty