Sunday, January 25, 2009

Post 18

We are still feeling cautious, but very optimistic
It's nice to be home together all day,and it feels good to be able to have the time to care for Michael.

Thank you for your patience if we seem to be hiding from the world.We are getting used to the schedule of medications, and exercise, and trying to get enough rest to continue to gain strength.

The visiting nurse is pleased with Michael's progress, and we are looking forward to meeting the physical therapist.

Thank you to all of our friends for your prayers and your patience.

3 comments:

  1. Michael Dear - Carrying you in my heart was the most difficult part of my time in Israel, but, I take my role as a member of the Refuah Brigade seriously. I really felt the Kravitz Kavity when I went to Torah study this Shabbat and Michael wasn't there to share an impish smile and perceptive comment for facilitator Steve Lavner. And Michael's gals, Sherry and Maxie, weren't infusing the space with their delicious and melodic spirits. I know that next Shabbat's Torah study will be offered in honor of your continuing journey towards a refuah shlemah - refuah shel goof - refuah shel nefesh -- 'cause I'm slated to be the facilitator. With contsant prayers and good wishes for you, Claire and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, I have continued to follow your progress and am relieved to hear that you have made it home. I am sure you'll make a full recovery and I look forward to the day when we can speak again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you continue in the right direction on the journey to recovery. You remain in our prayers in the Midwest!

    Dan Djordjevic, John Black & the Axiom Staff

    ReplyDelete