Michael had another good day. His fever is almost gone,and he has more energy.
Thank you to everyone who is leaving such encouraging messages.
We are so fortunate to have so many dear and caring people in our lives.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Sherry,
ReplyDeletePaul and I have you and Michael in our thoughts. Paul has been saying Mi' Sheberach by the Torah praying for Michael's speedy and full recovery. We are giving you, Michael and your entire family a group hug.....
Love,
Linda and Paul
Dear Sherry,
ReplyDeleteThis blog is such a great idea! I'm one of those who have been hungry for news, but didn't want to bombard you with calls. It great being able to read of Michael's progress daily. You've all been in our prayers and thoughts from the beginning. Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Bev
Dear Sherry & Family,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that Michael is doing better. I have been very concerned and keeping him in my prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated om Michaels progress. We All care!
Anne Marie Weaver
Dear Sherry and Family
ReplyDeleteThis is Katia Vansuch, Ivan and Marina Moroz' daughter. Please know that Michael is in our thoughts and prayers, and we've added him to the prayer list at our church to be prayed for at every service. Please stay strong and God will get Michael, you, and your entire family through this difficult and trying time.
Jason and Katia Vansuch
Dear family & friends,
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd post a comment that might make you smile knowing Michael's personality but perhaps not knowing him since he was 8 or 10 years old. Since I'm the younger sister I've known him all my life, and he has always been a fighter... competitive & resourceful. He always made sure to beat me at wall ball on the patio on Forest Avenue where we grew up...well, he always made sure to be first and beat me at anything and everything! He also made his first car work by rolling it down the hill(with me in it). Anyway I share this because thinking about his nature from the time he was a kid gave me extra confidence that he will power through this with all of his soul & might, along with a strong dose of our love & support. Love, Susan
Peri & I pray for G-D to give you and Michael the strength to overcome & be stronger than ever. “Lev tohor bru le alokim vureach nuchin chadesh bekirbi” (Tehillim - Chapter 51)
ReplyDelete12. Create for me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
13. Do not cast me away from before You, and do not take Your holy spirit from me.
14. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and let a noble spirit support me.
David & Peri Follman