Finally. . . a quiet day
We spent today, our first full day at home, regrouping and recovering from yesterdays move.
It was wonderful to be able to sleep all night without "nurse Dracula" coming in, or all of the noises that are part of the activity of a hospital.
The visiting nurse came to discuss medication, diet and exercize. But mostly we ate good home cooking, rested with the dogs and watched the tennis matches all day.
I don't think Apollo took his eyes off Michael for one minute.It's easy to tell why he is our certified therapy dog. He has so much love in that curly body that it just radiates from him.
We're still a little nervous and we plan to follow the instructions we've been given very carefully.
Good night to all our friends.Please keep those comments coming.
We read them before Michael goes to sleep for the night, and they always make him happy.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Michael & Sherry,
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to hear ALL positive comments coming from the Kravitz home. We've kept in touch through Joe & Susan and the Blog.
Michael, you have a lot of my "sticktoitness" in you and you (like me) will put this behind you. The most important thing is ATTITUDE. Live your life as you always have. Stop and rest when your body tells you to. But most of all enjoy life, your family and friends.
We love you and you are in our hearts. We'll be in touch soon. (as soon as things calm down)
Aunt Judy & Uncle Ted
Dear Sherry & Michael,
ReplyDeleteWe are with you every moment, every day, with love and gratefulness.
love,
Margie
Dear Sherry and Michael,
ReplyDeleteSince Margie told us about your situation,we have been praying every day and sending healing thoughts your way. Robert and I are just thrilled to hear that Michael is home from the hospital. You have been in our thoughts daily and we continue to pray for continued progress. Love, Susan and Robert Silverstein
Michael - You are one of the few people I know that had the good sense to get yourself to hospital before the heart attack! I have been keeping up with your progress and am so happy you are finally home. With all the comments I have read, you have a great family and great friends who care and love you a great deal. That does say a lot about a man. I know your wife and family are going to make sure you follow doctors orders so hopefully I will get to talk to you soon. Please know my thoughts and prayers have been with you and your family. Take care!!!!
ReplyDeleteKim Griffith