Another good day.Small steps foreward.
Michaels fever is down,and his pnumonia is clearing up.
He is resting more comfortably, and he is definately looking more like himself.
Please keep leaving comments, we love to read them,and they make us happy.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of Michael and his family for him to continue to improve more and more each day.
ReplyDeleteFondly, Julie Ubele (HR)
I am so happy to hear that Michael is improving daily. My family and I have been praying for you ever since we heard the news. Sherry, I got the pleasure to meet you once and I know that if anyone can MAKE Michael rest and relax in the upcoming months, It is you! Please take care and know that there are lots of people sending prayers and well wishes your way!
ReplyDeleteApril Owen
Axis Insurance
This is great news, Sherry. May the curve of Michael's healing continue to swing strongly upward! - Alan
ReplyDeleteDear Sherry, I am so glad Mike is doing well. I have been praying for him every day since I heard the news. Please send him our wishes for a speedy recovery and complete wellness. Susan Altrock - IAT Specialty
ReplyDeleteSome sailboat down here in SW Florida is waiting for her captain. Get well soon Michael. You are on the mend and will be holding the helm again before you know it.
ReplyDeleteFair Winds!
John De Keyser.
I just heard about Michael from John Flemma. I was very taken back as I always see Michael as young and healthy. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael, Sherry and the entire Kravitz family. I wish Michael a speedy recovery. Best wishes, Eric Hershman
ReplyDeleteMichael - This is a heck of a way to take a break from this crazy market.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and listen to your doctors.
Stay calm when the cardinals beat the eagles next weekend.
gene keating
Hi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteEver since Becca called me with the news, you and Michael have been in my prayers. With all of this love and support surrounding him (and you), there's no doubt he will pull through with flying colors.
Take care,
Judy (in NH)
Sherry,
ReplyDeleteI am so relieved to hear that Michael is doing better. Please know that I have you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely, Renata
Michael,
ReplyDeleteGet well soon. Good Luck in your recovery.
Regards,
Nick Judge
Sherry - thank you for providing this link to keep us aware of Michael's progress. I am certain that the outpouring of good wishes, love, and prayers will help Michael to a very speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteRandy and I want you to know that we are available to help in any way we can. If you need help with routine chores... dog walking, grocery shopping, take out the trash... literally, anything we can do to help minimize the stress on you, Jacob, Sam, Maxie and the rest of the family.... all you need to do is ask.
God bless you all.
Randy & Nick Croce