Today we spent getting ready for the next step of treatment. We are all hopefull that tomorrow will bring a very good outcome. Michael is very stable and ready for it.
With so much on your mind, thank you for taking the time to post these updtes. I have been reluctant to call Rich for an update as I know he must be getting a thousand calls from those of us that are so concerned for Michael. Please know that Michael and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.
We all know that Michael is a tough cookie so we expect that he'll be back kicking, etc. sooner than most. Best of luck for s speedy recovery and Gina and I will look forward to seeing at the AAMGA tennis tournament... Regards. John DiBiasi
I have just found out about this blog from Rich, such a great idea. It is hard to believe that this happened to Michael, who has always looked so fit and energetic. Once he is ready I look forward to that sail with him in Florida. Sherry I note the time of the last 3 posts, take care of yourself as well. My prayers are with you and your family. David Thomas
We are praying for a speedy recovery and for good health and prosperity for you and your family in 2009 and many more years thereafter. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Did not think the Phillies winning the World Series and Eagles making the Playoffs would cause more excitement than you could handle!!! Everyone at Max Specialty is thinking of you and keeping you and your entire family in our prayers. Joe Mossbrook
I am glad to hear that Michael is improving. He has been in my prayers since I first heard of his condition. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Michael - I am glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery - I will keep you in my prayers and hope to be doing business with again soon. Aggie Ferencz - Markel
Michael & Family, I just learned of what you have been going through! It sounds like you are on the road to recovery! So, get better soon! We need you on the convention committee conference call on the 24th of February-HA!
I just found out about this. I am so very pleased to hear that Mike is stable and recovering. What a shock. Getting old is definitely NOT a picnic. Thank God you all had the wisdom to go the the hospital when he didn't feel well rather than sit around and hope it passes. My family and I will be praying for you.
Sherry, Please let Michael know how much we are praying for his speedy recovery. We know how strong he is so I know he'll be back on his feet again soon. I am so happy he is improving so quickly, please send my love and get well wishes. Donna McGovern
Mike, You and your family are receiving constant prayers and well wishes from all of us here at Maxum! Your continued good progress is a huge relief. We have been concerned and want you to have a strong recovery surrounded by your family and friends. Please know that everyone in your office is working like a well-oiled machine so you should have great peace of mind while recovering. We will check in often. Dawn Brost
Michael and entire Kravitz, III family: I am glad to hear you are making steady progress. I know your usual positive attitude will be a tremendous asset to you at this time. I will keep a good thought for you and yours. Viv Ferguson
With so much on your mind, thank you for taking the time to post these updtes. I have been reluctant to call Rich for an update as I know he must be getting a thousand calls from those of us that are so concerned for Michael. Please know that Michael and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteLinda Dickson
We all know that Michael is a tough cookie so we expect that he'll be back kicking, etc. sooner than most.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck for s speedy recovery and Gina and I will look forward to seeing at the AAMGA tennis tournament...
Regards. John DiBiasi
I have just found out about this blog from Rich, such a great idea. It is hard to believe that this happened to Michael, who has always looked so fit and energetic. Once he is ready I look forward to that sail with him in Florida. Sherry I note the time of the last 3 posts, take care of yourself as well. My prayers are with you and your family. David Thomas
ReplyDeleteMichael & Family,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for a speedy recovery and for good health and prosperity for you and your family in 2009 and many more years thereafter. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Paul E. Ratner
Did not think the Phillies winning the World Series and Eagles making the Playoffs would cause more excitement than you could handle!!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone at Max Specialty is thinking of you and keeping you and your entire family in our prayers.
Joe Mossbrook
I am glad to hear that Michael is improving. He has been in my prayers since I first heard of his condition.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Bryan Hansbury
USLI
Wishing a speedy recovery for Michael. Best wishes to your entire family! Will keep all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteMark T. Gallagher
This is great news.
ReplyDeleteWe will be there with you all the way.
Will only visit when you say its a go.
Jim Wilson
Michael - I am glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery - I will keep you in my prayers and hope to be doing business with again soon.
ReplyDeleteAggie Ferencz - Markel
Michael & Family,
ReplyDeleteI just learned of what you have been going through! It sounds like you are on the road to recovery! So, get better soon! We need you on the convention committee conference call on the 24th of February-HA!
Kandy Forenza
Mike and Family,
ReplyDeleteI just found out about this. I am so very pleased to hear that Mike is stable and recovering. What a shock. Getting old is definitely NOT a picnic. Thank God you all had the wisdom to go the the hospital when he didn't feel well rather than sit around and hope it passes. My family and I will be praying for you.
Get well soon.
Mike, best wishes and we hope you make a full recovery from Anthony, Mike and your friends at WKF&C.Get well so we can have dinner at Napslo.
ReplyDeleteSherry, Please let Michael know how much we are praying for his speedy recovery. We know how strong he is so I know he'll be back on his feet again soon. I am so happy he is improving so quickly, please send my love and get well wishes.
ReplyDeleteDonna McGovern
Mike,
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are receiving constant prayers and well wishes from all of us here at Maxum! Your continued good progress is a huge relief. We have been concerned and want you to have a strong recovery surrounded by your family and friends. Please know that everyone in your office is working like a well-oiled machine so you should have great peace of mind while recovering. We will check in often.
Dawn Brost
Michael and entire Kravitz, III family:
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear you are making steady progress. I know your usual positive attitude will be a tremendous asset to you at this time. I will keep a good thought for you and yours.
Viv Ferguson