Dear Mike: Mike Horsman and Robert Karam just shared with me the info on this blog. My thoughts and prayers have been with you and your family since I heard about a week ago. It's wonderful to hear that you are out of intensive care and doing better. As so many others have said - you are a fighter and I'm sure you will pull yourself out of this.
In honor of Michael, and in memory of my dad, I'm organizing a Wear Red Day on February 6th at our school. My hope was initially to raise awareness of heart disease, but the response has been so enthusiastic that we're fund-raising as well. With the help of our students and staff, we hope to make a difference in Michael's honor. I'll let you know how things go. 'Till then, I'm sending our love. Can't wait to see you!
Sherry, I just heard about Michael a couple days ago, and have been praying for him since. I am so relieved to hear that he's on the mend, and will continue to pray for him and your family.
Thank you for this site, and you take care of yourself, too.
Michael, Finally out of ICU! Now to quicken your recovery and get home. Sandy and I check this blog daily and wait for Sherry's postings. So glad to see your progress. Keep it going. luv, Frank & Sandy
shabat shalom myself,my family and friends in Israel and the U S are chearing with loud shout out KOL HAKAVOD for being on the road to full recovery Michael; take it easy hoping to see you soon all my love etty herzig
Dear Mike:
ReplyDeleteMike Horsman and Robert Karam just shared with me the info on this blog. My thoughts and prayers have been with you and your family since I heard about a week ago. It's wonderful to hear that you are out of intensive care and doing better. As so many others have said - you are a fighter and I'm sure you will pull yourself out of this.
With hugs from Gwen Holler
Excellent! Kick that intensive care ward to the curb! So glad to hear it Sherry. - Alan
ReplyDeleteIn honor of Michael, and in memory of my dad, I'm organizing a Wear Red Day on February 6th at our school. My hope was initially to raise awareness of heart disease, but the response has been so enthusiastic that we're fund-raising as well. With the help of our students and staff, we hope to make a difference in Michael's honor. I'll let you know how things go. 'Till then, I'm sending our love. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bev
Sherry, I just heard about Michael a couple days ago, and have been praying for him since. I am so relieved to hear that he's on the mend, and will continue to pray for him and your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this site, and you take care of yourself, too.
God's speed, Michael!
Delores Harrison
Michael,
ReplyDeleteFinally out of ICU! Now to quicken your recovery and get home. Sandy and I check this blog daily and wait for Sherry's postings. So glad to see your progress. Keep it going.
luv,
Frank & Sandy
shabat shalom
ReplyDeletemyself,my family and friends in Israel and the U S are chearing with loud shout out KOL HAKAVOD
for being on the road to full recovery
Michael; take it easy
hoping to see you soon
all my love
etty herzig