Good morning everyone.
I am happy to relate some positive changes:
Michael is no longer being as strongly sedated. The doctors are continuing to wean him off the varoius medications and treatments. And his heart rate and blood pressure have returned to normal, and we are feeling very optimistic and positive.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sherry, it's Ellie. I'm so glad that everything's getting better with Michael! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers ^_^
ReplyDeleteShabat Shalom
ReplyDeletegreat news indeed
hang on there, you are a fighter
speedy and complete reocovery
all my love
Etty Herzig
We are all pulling for Michael every day and I know that being surrounded by love is a major contributing factor to his steady progress, whether in person or sent from a distance. We will be patient & strong for Michael, and for Sherry, Sam & Melissa, Jacob & Maxie ..not to mention our parents who need all of our love & support now. With all my love & for now, virtual hugs, Susan (as Michael refers to me, his baby sister)
ReplyDeleteSandy and I have been thinking about you guys and Michael every day. Thanks to Daniel for giving us this blog address so we can follow Michael's progress daily.
ReplyDeleteMichael: Keep up the progress! Get well and come home.
Luv ya, Cuz Frankie and Sandy
Hi Sherry & Family,
ReplyDeleteMy heart and prayers go out to you and your family during this time. I am praying for you and your family daily and I have become to Love the III family and at times like this I hope you find a little comfort knowing that you are not alone and your extended III family is here for you!!!! If there is anything that I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. I am here for you all!
Love, Helen, Phil and Lil