This has been my best week yet. Cardio rehab is going well.
I'm also happy to say that my new computer is set up and I'll now be able to work from home on a limited basis.I am checking emails and attempting to catch up. Being active feels good.
I w'll be seeing my cardiologist tomorrow, and I will update everyone soon.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've made my day, Michael!
ReplyDeleteLove from the Chachkin's, xo
Michael,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your weeks are getting better and hopefully less painful. The crane world misses you!
Renata
Michael,
ReplyDeleteWe here are all glad to hear you are doing better. Keep improving so we can get you back.
Joe Bulava Jr.
Michael,
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that you are improving day by day ! Can't wait to see you back in tip top form.
Mike Petrushansky
Michael,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear you are making good progress. Take it slow lol WELL TRY
Best Wishes,
Stephen Gerstman