Friday, February 13, 2009

Post 24

To all of our
Insurance Innovators family and our dear friends.


We want to thank you for everything you have done for us.!!!!!


This has been a challenging week. More of "two steps forward and one step back."

Not unexpected, but certainly not welcome. Michael has faced some medical issues and risen to the challenge well. He has come to understand that patience and a positive outlook are a big part of the healing process.And the understanding of this will pay off.

We can't say it often enough, we are so fortunate to have an amazing support network. The donations and cards, and comments to the blog have continued to make us smile. And the meals and gifts are almost overwhelming.

We still have a long road ahead of us, but we are taking the bumps and bends with humor and dignity.

Keep reading and keep posting your comments.We love reading them. Good night. We love you all.

3 comments:

  1. hi, I am wishing you every good thing that you deserve. You are an amazing person, and I know you will overcome all of these challenges. Know your strength. You are the strongest and yet kindest person I know.
    You need to know that you are loved, and that whatever you need, you only have to ask.
    I love you.
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, it's so good to see your smiling face with the caption "recovering". My husband & I were at Beth Am last Friday night & we included you in our prayers.
    We think of you all the time.Keep up the good work & continue "recovering".

    Rosanna Moses (Oxford Ins.Agency)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read about Michael's continued recovery, and hey, two steps forward and one step back is WAY better than one step forward and two steps back, right? Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. It was probably a bit unorthodox but also probably contained a renewed sense of love! -

    ReplyDelete