Saturday, February 21, 2009

Post 26

Another busy few days !

Cardio rehab is going well, I'm feeling stronger every day.With fewer stumbling blocks in the road.

As a result of the aftermath of my heart attack and subsequent hospitalization, I have a list of procedures that have to be taken care of.

Yesterday I was able to cross one off the list. I had cracked a tooth somehow while on the ventilator, and yesterday I spent a quick hour at the endodontists office, while he performed a root canal. Completely painless and this doctor is kind and gently.No problem.
So now I can look forward to working on my recovery without mouth pain.

I hope everyone has a great weekend


MK

2 comments:

  1. glad you're feeling better.Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michael
    Its so grear seeing you during your recent visit at the office, downtown Glenside, lookig so relaxed, and handsom, it looks as if you shelled off few years (the exhausted years)
    you and sherry holding hands - how refreshing
    It's been few weeks, you know the drill by now.
    The best is yet to come!
    complete and speedy recovery
    Zei Gezunt -
    Love
    Etty

    ReplyDelete