Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post 25

Michael is adjusting to the new issues that came up this week and dealing with them.
We're finding the right ways of solving these few new pieces of the puzzle and continuing Michael's recovery.

The weekend was nice. We had the pleasure of attending our Saturday morning service with Maxie adding her beautiful voice and guitar to Elena and Robert's spiritual leadership.It was a very special service.

Over the rest of the weekend we had some visits from friends. And shared some relaxing meals.I think We are ready now to tackle the challenges the week will bring.Doctors appointments,and therapy make it a little hectic some day's but together we think we can handle it.

Thank you to the people who have been shopping for groceries for us. And thanks also to those of you who have been cooking. Your help is making our daily life so much easier.

2 comments:

  1. Michael,
    I just recently heard about your situation. Needless to say I was shocked and dismayed! I'm so glad you have come such a long way since 1/1. We have had many discussions about staying fit, and you have always been genuinely concerned about me (let's face it, that should have been me & not you). Now you are even more of an inspiration. I know you would not be doing as well as you are now if you were not in such great shape.
    You are in our thoughts & prayers, and if there's anything we can do please let us know.

    Charley McCloskey Jr & Sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    So nice to see a happy pic of you! Still in my prayers! Keep up the good progress!

    Jill Marsh

    ReplyDelete