Friday, March 6, 2009

Post 28

Well it's about time !

My appointment with the cardiologist went very well. My EKG was normal for the first time.The doctor has cleared me to work from home. I spent this week getting used to my new computer, and catching up on all the email messages that were left for me while I was gone from work.

I want to share something that has happened to me throughout this process. I realize that I have an amazing support network.

My staff, the Insurance Innovators Family, has been behind me one hundred per cent. I am so fortunate to have all of them to keep the day to day going during my absence.

My recovery would never been as smooth and easy as it has been without them all.

So to whoever reads this blog, please pass the word for me.

You are a special group of people, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I will pass this on to Rich! It was great to see you and Sherry last night. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, we all are so glad to hear how well you are doing. Keep the good news coming. We agree that your staff at III are the greatest.

    Rosanna Moses, Bob Sobel & Ron Pinsker, Oxford Insurance

    ReplyDelete