I saw the cardiologist and he gave the ok for me to go back to work part time !
I wasn't sure exactly what the schedule would be, but after a lot of deliberation, we decided that I will be working half a day,three days a week for the next few weeks.Easing into it gradually.
I went in today at noon to find my entire staff awaiting me with a beautiful healthy lunch, lovingly organized and to a great extent home made.I can't describe the feeling that it gave me to know that people care so much for me and went to the trouble to welcome me back this way.
We will still be updating this blog for a little longer, I guess I'm just not quite ready to lose contact with all of you.
Thanks again, I'll post again soon, Michael
Mike, so glad to know how well you are doing and how far you have come. Continue in good health and happiness. See you at Beth Am or talk to you at III.
ReplyDeleteRosanna Moses
Oxford Insurance Agency
It's my turn to say something.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see you making so much progress every day, but my greatest wish is that you are healthy and happy with all aspects of your life. And above all I feel so fortunate that you have been given this second chance, and you are able to see and appreciate how precious life is. I love you, Sherry
So glad you are back 'part time' and making progress every day. We at the NAPSLO office have been thinking of you and wishing only the best with your recovery. Continue to do what they tell you and I look forward to seeing you soon!! Vicky at NAPSLO in KC, MO.
ReplyDeleteMichael,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you are gradually getting back to "real person" status!! Congratulations and best of luck. You and your family will remain in our thoughts and prayers as you continue your baby steps towards full recovery.!
Bryan Hansbury
Michael,
ReplyDeleteI am really happy things are going well and you are actually taking it slow. Best wishes and hope to see you soon
Stephen Gerstman
Glad you are back on your feet. Happy Spring to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLily Emanuello