We are back!!!!
Michael has been to busy with his recovery efforts to post. So I am taking back the pleasure of this task.
We are really doing well. Michael is recovering nicely. He has been going to cardio rehab faithfully, and I have been going along as well. (One can never have to much excercise)
The time we have spent together has really been a bonus. Who would have thought that after 30-some years of marriage we could find each other all over again.It is as if we have been given a gift.
I am posting from a little vacation on the west coast of Florida. Next week Michael will be going back to work "full time"
He will be working the hours of ONE normal person, NOT TWO!
Which means don't try to get him before 9:00 or after 5:00.
I will post very soon, I promise, with some pictures from our vacation.
Please leave messages, we were not sure If anyone still checked out this blog, and we love the responses.
We love you all, Sherry and Michael.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mike,
ReplyDeleteI knew the reason you didn't blog and that made me happy. Now leave all of the pressure to the younger ones and don't be a SUPERMAN anymore. It's amazing how much you can get done in 40 hours or less. Look how well things went with 0 hours. You know you have a powerful group behind you so don't be afraid to take advantage of it.
Hope you have a great vacation. Get in touch when you get back and let us know when we can come down for a visit.
Love,
Aunt Judy & Uncle Ted
Mike, I'm so happy that you are doing very well. Ron gave me your message & as you can see, I still check the blog. Continue in health & happiness. Missed you this past weekend at Beth Am. It was a wonderful tribute to Rabbi Leib.
ReplyDeleteRosanna Moses