We have gotten back to normal life and things are going well
If anyone is still checking on us we really appreciate it. But the time has come to move on.
I'm back at work my new "full time" And I have a new appreciation for work and for life in general.
I want to thank everyone once again for the amazing support I received while I was recovering.I will never forget this experience. It has taught me so much. It is times like these when you learn who your real friends are, and who cares enough to help.
This will be the last time I post a comment, but I'll leave the blog open for a few weeks in case anyone has something to say.
So goodbye for now, and thanks again.
Michael
Michael, I may be the only person still checking your blog. I was getting ready to delete it & there was your last post.
ReplyDeleteVery glad you're doing so well. Continue to enjoy your wonderful family in health & happiness. Please thank your wife for keeping everyone so well informed through your ordeal.
Keep in touch.
Rosanna